We are very excited to announce that testing is well under way for a new electric power steering kit.
- ETA winter 2020. 510 models will be released first followed by S30 a few months later
- The kit will be 100% bolt-in and reversible using the existing under-dash location
- Weight gain is expected to be under 15 pounds
- Pricing is expected to $850 plus shipping
- The kit will include:
- a complete & tested steering column
- new firewall plate with bearing support
- new steering shroud and accessory mount
- mounting brackets
- high-quality steering U-Joints and stainless shaft (100% bolt-on, NO welds)
- all necessary wiring and fuse.
- The OEM column unit will offer collapsible functionality
- Tilt will be available for LOTS of adjustability.
- Steering wheel depth can be tuned via different thickness hub mounts.
- Pricing to be in the same range as the CV axles