COVID-19 update: we are still producing and shipping products. For the foreseeable future we will only fabricate kits for placed orders - no extra stock for next-day shipping. Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping after the order is placed.
We are very excited to announce that a new electric power steering kit is ready to ship for the PL510. S30 kits will be availble Spring/Summer 2020. Due to potential COVID-19 supply disruptions, please message to order.
- The kit is 100% bolt-in and reversible using the existing under-dash location. Note that 510s with automatic 'kick-down' switch will need to cut the bracket and move the sensor. No changes required for manual equipped or converted 510s.
- Weight gain is approximately 15 pounds
- The kit includes:
- a complete & tested steering column
- new firewall plate with bearing support
- new steering shroud and accessory mount
- mounting brackets
- high-quality steering U-Joints and stainless shaft (100% bolt-on, NO welds)
- all necessary wiring and fuse.
- The OEM column unit will offer collapsible functionality
- Tilt will be available for adjustability.
- Steering wheel depth can be tuned via different thickness hub mounts.
- This kit will only work with aftermarket 3/5/6 bolt steering wheels. Stock steering wheels will not fit the Toyota spline.
- This kit will remove the steering-lock functionality (steering action gets locked when the key is removed).
- We are testing a JB Coachworks rack & pinion kit version of the kit. Stay tuned or message for details.