Please note that we are sold out of the 'complete' electric power steering kits.
There are very limited LHD & RHD DIY kits available, with shipment expected end of October.
The DIY kit will include the following:
- Master mounting bracket
- 3D printed module mount, column sleeve, and steering shroud
- Firewall plate
The customer will have to source the following:
- Power Steering column and module
- Steering shaft (standard 3/4" DD, exact specs will be provided)
- Firewall plate support bearing
- Applicable U-Joints (vendor and model number will be provided)
- Steering hub adaptor
- Steering wheel adaptor
- Wiring and applicable fuses
Once installed, the electric power steering kit has the following:
- 100% bolt-in and reversible using the existing under-dash location. Note that 510s with automatic 'kick-down' switch will need to cut the bracket and move the sensor. No changes required for manual equipped or converted 510s.
- Weight gain is approximately 15 pounds
- Available tilt.
- This kit will remove the steering-lock functionality
Video covering our prototype kit:
The buyer takes full responsibility of the use of this product on their automobile, which may or may not conform to applicable laws and regulations for on-road or highway use.