Please note that there are only a few kits left in stock and there are no plans to produce another batch.
The 510 electric power steering kit is now ready to ship.
- The kit is 100% bolt-in and reversible using the existing under-dash location. Note that 510s with automatic 'kick-down' switch will need to cut the bracket and move the sensor. No changes required for manual equipped or converted 510s.
- Weight gain is approximately 15 pounds
- Available tilt.
- The kit includes:
- a complete & tested steering column
- new firewall plate with bearing support
- new steering shroud and accessory mount
- mounting brackets
- high-quality steering U-Joints and new steering shaft (100% bolt-on, NO welds)
- all necessary wiring and fuses
- This kit will only work with aftermarket 6 bolt steering wheels (ie: Nardi and Momo). Stock steering wheels will NOT fit this kit.
- This kit will remove the steering-lock functionality
- All former customers receive $50 off
- JB Coachworks rack & pinion kit version of the kit will be available (both MR2 and Ford). Due to limited quantities we do not stock some of the minor parts and will therefore direct-ship them to you to save time and money.
Video covering our prototype kit:
The buyer takes full responsibility of the use of this product on their automobile, which may or may not conform to applicable laws and regulations for on-road or highway use.